Dear Patients and Our Local Communities,
Thank you, for visiting the North Ward Behavioral Health Center website. We appreciate the trust you place in us for your healthcare, and want to take this time to inform you of how we are addressing the Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic at our stationary and mobile unit locations.
Our highest priority is to keep all of our patients, consumers, and staff as safe as possible.
While practicing the standards recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the North Ward Behavioral Health Center has redefined and exceeded best practices, for health, safety, infection control, and hygiene.
This is what you can expect when you arrive, for your next clinical site visit:
- You will be greeted by a member of the Intake Team at our registration area.
- You will be provided with hand sanitizer, a 3m blue disposable face mask and a pair of disposable gloves, if needed
- Your temperature and pulse oximetry measures will be taken
- A brief questionnaire will be given, regarding your recent state of health, travels, and contact with individuals who may have, or have been exposed to the Coronavirus
- “Social Distancing” will be maintained in all patient areas
Safety Precautions for Our Clinical and Non-Clinical Staff Include:
- N95 masks (with face shield when necessary) to be worn by all staff
- Gloves to be worn
- Personal Protective gear is worn by all staff
- Daily temperature checks, using infrared thermometers
- Routine COVID Testing
In order to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus the North Ward Behavioral Health Center performs these functions:
- Designated Facility staff at each clinic site disinfects the procedure area after each patient. Detailed cleaning and disinfecting is performed in all clinical areas, every 30 minutes throughout the day. A thorough cleaning and sanitizing of each clinic area is performed at the end of each business day
- Pluggable Air Purifier & Sanitizers have been installed in patient areas, using UV-C Light to eliminate germs and mold, and deodorize the air (stationary clinical sites)
- The maintenance staff at the end of each business day insures the cleanliness and sanitizing of both the stationary site locations and the mobile units
- After hours, disinfecting foggers are set up inside the stationary site locations to produce a fine mist that floats in the air, disinfecting the air and the areas the mist sets upon.
- Ozone Generators run overnight to purify, deodorize and sterilize the air in our waiting areas (stationary clinical site)
- Every evening, the Facilities Team spray hospital grade disinfectant to the outside clinical site locations (entries, railings, seating, etc.), helping to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus
- Electrostatic filters are used in the office air conditioner systems (stationary clinical sites)
- Rabbit Air Minus A2 Asthma and Allergy Friendly Air Purifiers have been installed in each stationary clinic location waiting area
- Deep cleaning is performed every weekend
- Once per month the entire Facilities Team converge at each stationary clinical site, to perform an exceptional two day cleaning of the entire inside and outside areas of the facility
For more information, or to contact us with any questions or concerns, please call the North Ward Behavioral Health Center.