What We Offer
Every individual’s mental health journey is different, which is why North Ward Behavioral Health Center offers a range of options to suit each patient’s unique needs. We’ll work with you to decide which of the following options might be best for your circumstances:
- Medication management: It is difficult to keep track of multiple prescriptions and medication schedules while you’re struggling with a condition. Our medication management services provide assistance and reminders to ensure you take the right doses at the right times. We also oversee prescriptions to avoid adverse reactions with any other medications you’re taking and to be sure the prescribed medications work as they should.
- Substance abuse treatment: Substance abuse and dependence is challenging to overcome, and it affects every individual differently. We offer a wide range of treatment options and will work with each patient to devise an effective plan. Treatment may include a combination of individual counseling, group support, medication, and more.
- Drug addiction: Drug addiction can take many forms. Our specialists can treat patients for dependency on opiates, prescription medications, cocaine, stimulants, amphetamines, sedatives, cannabis, and more.
- Alcohol addiction: Alcohol is one of the most commonly abused substances in America due to easy accessibility and social acceptance. We offer our expertise to help patients detoxify and build a new lifestyle free from dependence.
- Suboxone treatment: To improve patients’ chances of success while recovering from opiate addiction, we offer suboxone treatment. This inhibitor works to relieve drug cravings and mitigate symptoms of withdrawal, reducing dependency until it is low enough for the individual to fight with their own strength and the other resources at their disposal, like counseling and support groups.
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS): TMS is an innovative solution for depression that is resistant to other treatments. Through the use of magnetic pulses, TMS can stimulate brain cells and improve their function. The treatment is non-invasive and effective for up to a year after a treatment cycle is complete.
Personalized Support for Every Patient
At North Ward Behavioral Health Center, we understand that a single treatment method may not be equally effective for all patients. Instead of trying to help everyone in the same way, we collaborate with our patients to understand their unique needs and devise a treatment plan that is specific to their situation.
Many of our recovery plans utilize a combination of different treatment types and methods. By approaching a patient’s needs from multiple directions, we help them overcome their challenges more comprehensively and effectively.
Choose North Ward Behavioral Health Center
If you or a loved one may benefit from our treatments and services, contact North Ward Behavioral Health Center. Based in Newark, NJ, we are a state-of-the-art treatment center that employs specialists with years of experience helping patients recover. Schedule an appointment and begin your journey to recovery today.